A young ninja on a deadly mission....
This NINJA trilogy is the 'flipside' to the Young Samurai series.
Perfect for younger or reluctant readers, the books are also dyslexia friendly and enhanced by cool manga illustrations!
The NINJA series is published by Barrington Stoke:
Once a reader is hooked by a story, research shows that their reading ability actually improves. Barrington Stoke books are edited and designed to minimise some of the obstacles that can stop struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers really getting hooked by a book. The books don’t patronise and since they’re by the best authors in the business there’s no stigma attached to being seen reading them.
The tricks we use to make the books accessible include:
- Short word lengths so readers can enjoy the achievement of finishing a book
- Lots of chapter breaks so readers can take a rest
- Special edit processes, with trialling by children of the correct reading age
- Cream paper which minimises glare
- Our own dyslexia-friendly font
- Special line, character and paragraph spacing
- Lots of illustration in lower reading-age titles to help with understanding